VENUS VIVA MD
Wellmedica Aesthetic, Anti-aging & Cosmetic Laser in Reston Virginia, is proud to be the first practice in the DMV area to offer Venus Viva™ MD a non- surgical solution.”
WHAT IS VENUS VIVA®MD?
We are proud to be the first practice in the DMV to carry Venus VivaMD®. Venus VivaMD®,is a device that allows us to gain the results of full face laser resurfacing without the downtime, risks and is suitable for all skin types. Venus VivaMD® is like getting a CO2,Erbium, Fraxel® and VBeam® laser all in one.
It treats everything from fine lines and wrinkles to skin laxity, tone and texture, large pores,hyperpigmentation (even melasma), acne scarring, redness/rosacea and age spots. It sounds too good to be true, but it really works.
VENUS VIVA MD | BEFORE & AFTERS
WHAT IS VENUS VIVA® MD TECHNOLOGY?
The Viva device uses patented nanofractional radio-frequency and SmartScan® technology to deliver energy to the dermis. This generates heat in a controlled manner to initiate skin change, rebuilding collagen and fibroblast stimulation, all resulting in tissue remodeling. This achieves results with minimal discomfort and very little to no downtime.
The state-of-the-art patented tip allows for a depth of penetration up to 500 microns and provides varying energy densities, enabling simultaneous ablation of the epidermis and coagulation of the dermis area resulting in skin resurfacing with minimal discomfort.
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
What are the treatment benefits?
- Tightens lax skin.
- Diminishes visible pores.
- Evens out skin tone and texture.
- Controls pigmented lesions.
- Diminishes appearance of rosacea.
- Reduces fine lines and deep wrinkles.
- Decreases visible signs of acne scarring.
- Corrects necklace lines on neck and chest for younger-looking skin.
- Elevates and resurfaces the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Long-term collagen stimulation and regeneration for lasting results with minimal maintenance.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED?
The treatments are most effective when done as a series. Six treatments about four weeks apart are recommended. Once the treatment course is completed, results continue to develop and improve over 6-9 months. This is because it takes the collagen and elastin cells that long to regenerate. The Viva treatments can also be combined with other procedures on the same day, such as Venus Freeze®, Derma Fillers, Botox®, and Vibradermabrasion™. The end result is firmer, more even-toned, radiant skin with little to no downtime.
HOW MUCH DOES THERMISMOOTH TREATMENT COST?
The cost starts at $750 and up. (There are a variety of factors that determine the overall price). To ensure that your Venus Viva procedure is affordable, we accept various payment methods, including special financing plans.
WHAT TO EXPECT BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT?
Patients that are undergoing unique treatment with the Venus Viva MD® be sure to:
- Wear sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 and avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Discontinue the use of Accutane for six months prior to the procedure.
- Discontinue the use of products such as Retin A, Hydroquinone, higher strength glycolic acids, and any acne products such as those containing Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide, for 3 days prior to the procedure.
- If you tend to develop cold sores, discuss with Dr. Dima so that we can treat you prophylactically to prevent an outbreak.
- A topical numbing cream will be applied and left on the skin for 30 minutes prior to treatment.
Treatment takes an average of 30 minutes, depending on the area treated. You can expect mild to moderate redness and minimal swelling of the treated areas. The redness should stop after a few hours, and the swelling should go down within 12-24 hours. Very small pinpoint dots that are left by the electrode pins are easily covered with makeup. These will naturally exfoliate in a few days but are barely noticeable.
IS IT SAFE?
Unlike most other skin resurfacing treatments that are not safe for darker skin tones, Venus Viva MD® is safe for all ethnicities, even for darker complexions. Return to your daily skincare routine 24 hours after skin resurfacing treatments. No downtime at all for wrinkle reduction treatments.
Table Of Contents