A minimally invasive, non-surgical alternative for skin tightening after massive weight loss to eliminate and reduce excess skin and fat. Reston Virginia Board Certified Laser Surgery and Wellness Center
THERMITIGHT | BEFORE & AFTERS
WHAT IS THERMITIGHT™?
WHAT TECHNOLOGY IS USED FOR THERMITIGHT™?
ThermiTight™ is formally described as “thermistor-controlled subdermal skin tightening,” which basically means that regulated heat is targeted at the collagen layer of the skin using radio-frequency energy. To get under the skin, the ThermiRF™ system is used along with a tiny probe, called the SmartTip™ thermistor probe, which is inserted just below the surface. Dr. Dima delivers radiofrequency energy into the area through gentle movements, which heats the subdermal tissue to a specific internal temperature. She uses the Thermal Image Guidance™ to monitor external temperatures and ensure the safety of the skin. Most procedures last less than an hour and are followed up with a gentle wrap. As for downtime post-ThermiTight™ treatment, you should be able to resume normal activities as early as the next day.
IS THERMITIGHT™ RIGHT FOR ME?
- Chin/ Jowls (double chin appearance)
- Upper arms
- Love handles
- Thighs and knees
HOW MANY THERMITIGHT™ TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
ThermiTight™ procedure normally requires a single treatment and is done in the office under local anesthesia. However, a repeat (if desired) can be performed after 6 months since this is when the maximum results are noticed.
HOW MUCH DOES THERMITIGHT™ COST?
The cost starts at $3,500 and up. (There are a variety of factors that determine the overall price). To ensure that your ThermiTight procedure is affordable, we accept a variety of payment methods including special financing plans.
WHAT TO EXPECT BEFORE AND AFTER THERMITIGHT™ TREATMENT?
- Ensure that your body is hydrated. Drink at least 8 ounces of water every day for a week prior to your treatment.
- In case you already had other cosmetic procedures done on the targeted area, avoid undergoing ThermiTight treatment for at least a month.
- Avoid consuming alcohol at least 48 hours before your session.
- Stop using exfoliating skincare products like retinoids, AHAs, and BHA, or other active ingredients.
- Ensure that you discuss all your list of medication and supplements with Dr. Dima.
- Take rest for at least 12 hours.
- Do not undertake any strenuous activity for the next 2-3 days.
- If you are experiencing soreness or swelling, apply ice to the area.
- You might experience drainage. Change the dressing every four to six hours. The drainage usually lasts for 24 hours to 72 hours post-treatment.
- Stay hydrated and follow a healthy routine to get maximum results from the procedure.
IS THERMITIGHT™ SAFE?
ThermiTight is an FDA-approved technology that delivers exceptional results without undergoing major surgery. The ThermiTight procedure is minimally invasive that requires only local anesthesia and poses little to no downtime.
Table Of Contents
What is Thermitight™?
What Technology Is Used For Thermitight™?
Is Thermitight™ Right For Me?
How Many Thermitight™ Treatments Will I Need?
How Much Does Thermitight™ Cost?
What to expect before and after Thermitight™ Treatment?
Is Thermitight™ Safe?