Non-Surgical Butt Lift
Our non-surgical, non-invasive butt lift also known as Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) OR Sculptra Butt Lift, will add roundness and fullness without the need surgery. Reston Virginia Board Certified Cosmetic Laser Surgery and Wellness Center.
WHAT IS BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT (BBL)?
The shape and proportion of the buttocks are important factors in an attractive, well-proportioned body. With the non-surgical Brazilian butt lift procedure, you will be able to achieve a fuller, curvier, and rounder buttock contour. Many of our patients have been asking us about a non-surgical butt lift procedure that uses a Sculptra® to increase volume and induce collagen production.
NON-SURGICAL BUTT LIFT | BEFORE & AFTERS
What Our Patients Think
I wanted a lift in my butt but wasn’t willing to go under surgery. I came to Dr. Dima with my concerns and what I was looking for and she was very informative. After seeing my results butt looks like there is barely any cellulite, and looks more contoured!
WHAT TECHNIQUE IS USED FOR BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT?
The non-surgical butt lift is a newer technique involving using long-lasting dermal fillers instead of harvesting your own fat and transferring it to the buttocks like Brazilian Butt Lifts are performed. Therefore, many have turned to this treatment if they don’t have enough fat to harvest. Others have turned to it because they don’t want to go through surgery, and experience downtime. For patients that do decide to go through with surgery, there is 6 weeks or more downtime in which they cannot sit or lay down on their butt. With the non-surgical butt lift, there is no downtime and patients can expect to see results within a few weeks. This treatment first became big in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles and has recently swept across the nation.
At WellMedica we use a series of injections to administer Sculptra® directly into your target treatment areas. The injections will instantly thicken the skin and add shape to the area.
IS NON-SURGICAL BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT RIGHT FOR ME?
The Sculptra® butt lift is appropriate for most men and women who want a fuller backside. It is an excellent option for individuals who would prefer a minimally-invasive treatment over surgery. Additionally, it is great for thinner patients who don’t have the excess fat that a traditional BBL requires for transfer. If you are concerned or unhappy about the appearance of your buttocks, then you might be a good candidate for a non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).
Candidates for Non- Surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL):
- You feel that your buttocks lack volume, shape, and curve due to age or genetics and are looking to improve the contour and volume.
- You want to lift the bottom.
- You are in generally good health but do not want to undergo surgery or do not tolerate the anesthesia.
- You have tried several methods such as exercise and diet to achieve the results for your buttocks but have not been lucky.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
Most patients will need 5-10 vials per treatment and need to complete a minimum of 2 sessions 6-8 weeks apart. The number of vials depends on the buttock size, amount of correction desired, and tissue tone. During the consultation, Dr. Dima will give realistic recommendations to determine the optimal results.
HOW MUCH DOES BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT COST?
The cost starts at $1000 per vial. (There are a variety of factors that determine the overall price). To ensure that your Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is affordable, we accept a variety of payment methods including special financing plans.
WHAT TO EXPECT BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT?
The procedure begins with a consultation with Dr. Dima in order to get a clear understanding of what you are looking for in treatment, and what kind of shape you desire.
Before any Sculptra BBL injection it is recommended to:
- Avoid the use of Aspirin, NSAIDS, Ginkgo Biloba, Garlic Supplements, Green Tea, Flax Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamins A, and E, and essential fatty acids for up to 1-week pre and post-injection as they will increase your risk of bruising.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before (or after) your treatment to avoid extra bruising – You may take Arnica tablets 2-3 days prior to your injection to reduce the risk of bruising.
- Inform Dr. Dima and staff if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or are allergic to any of its ingredients.
After Sculptra BBL injection you might expect:
- Bruises that might last 7-10 days.
- Swelling can be worse the first two days post-treatment.
- The asymmetry is related to swelling post Sculptra® injectIon.
- Papules (lumps and bumps) that will resolve with time (typically not visible only felt when pressing injection sites).
IS IT SAFE?
Yes, Sculptra® Aesthetic is safe as it is a collagen production stimulant. In 2004, Sculptra Aesthetic was approved by the FDA.
1801 Robert Fulton Dr. Suite 540
Reston, VA 20191